Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers run a Sunday morning athletics program at Hamilton Secondary College from October through March.
We encourage children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Ages 3 & 4 are also catered for in our fun games and skills-based ‘Tiny Tots’ program.
2021/22 Summer Season Free Come and Try!
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ for a maximum of two free attendances before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here, create a new Family account and fill in the details.
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- You are welcome to attend two consecutive meets throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45 am on Sunday morning and sign in at the registration window next to the canteen
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes, hat, sneakers and bring a drink bottle
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction
2021-22 Summer Season registrations are now open!
The 2021/22 Little Athletics season starts on Sunday October 10th 2021 @ 9am.
Registrations are now open!
To register click here and log in with your ResultsHQ user name and password or if you are new select create a family account.
View our packed Summer Little Athletics Season Calendar.
Any questions? Please call me, Scott Miller (Centre President) 0413 756 816, or email email@example.com