Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers run a Sunday morning athletics program at Hamilton Secondary College from October through March.
We encourage children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Ages 3 & 4 are also catered for in our fun games and skills-based Tiny Tots program.
2022/23 Summer Season half season discount
The 2022/23 Little Athletics second half of the season starts on Sunday Jan 15th 2023 @ 9am.
Registrations are open with season fees heavily discounted!
- $100 for Tiny Tot
- $110 for 1st athlete
- $100 for 2nd athlete
- $60 for 3rd athlete
- $35 for 4th and subsequent athletes
To register click here and log in with your ResultsHQ user name and password or if you are new select create a family account.
View our Summer Little Athletics Season Calendar.
Subscribe to our email newsletter and follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.
Any questions? Please call me, Scott Miller (Club President) 0413 756 816, or email email@example.com
2022/23 Summer Season – Free Come and Try!
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Children may attend two club meets before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here, create a new Family account and fill in the details.
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- At Plympton Flyers Come and Try is free!
- You are welcome to attend two consecutive meets throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45am on Sunday morning and sign in at the registration table near the canteen
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes, hat and sneakers
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction