Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers Little Athletics Centre encourages children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Tiny Tots (ages 3 to 5) are also catered for in a fun games and skills based program.
2 x FREE Come and Try’s – Registration open for the 2019/20 season
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ for a maximum of two Come and Try attendances before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here – SALAA Portal and create a new profile.
Then click the Come and Try menu option. Select Plympton Little Athletics Centre as your centre.
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- At Plympton Flyers Come and Try is free!
- You are welcome to attend any meet throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45am on Sunday morning and sign in at the registration window next to the canteen
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes, hat and sneakers
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction
2019/20 season – Member Registration now open!
Registrations are now open for the 2019/20 season.
The season will start on Sunday October 13th 2019 @ 9am.
Visit our Registration Page for full details on how to register.
Our packed full Season Calendar will be updated very soon.