Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers run a Sunday morning athletics program at Hamilton Secondary College from October through March.
We encourage children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Ages 3 & 4 are also catered for in our fun games and skills-based Tiny Tots program.
2022/23 Summer Season half season discount
The 2022/23 Little Athletics second half of the season starts on Sunday Jan 15th 2023 @ 9am.
Registrations are open with season fees heavily discounted!
- $100 for Tiny Tot
- $110 for 1st athlete
- $100 for 2nd athlete
- $60 for 3rd athlete
- $35 for 4th and subsequent athletes
To register click here and log in with your ResultsHQ user name and password or if you are new select create a family account.
View our Summer Little Athletics Season Calendar.
Any questions? Please call me, Scott Miller (Club President) 0413 756 816, or email email@example.com
2022/23 Summer Season – Free Come and Try!
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Children may attend two club meets before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here, create a new Family account and fill in the details.
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- At Plympton Flyers Come and Try is free!
- You are welcome to attend two consecutive meets throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45am on Sunday morning and sign in at the registration table near the canteen
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes, hat and sneakers
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction