Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers Little Athletics Centre encourages children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Tiny Tots (ages 3 to 5) are also catered for in a fun games and skills based program.
2 x FREE Come and Try’s – Registration open for the 2019/20 season
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ for a maximum of two Come and Try attendances before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here – SALAA Portal and create a new profile.
Then click the Come and Try menu option. Select Plympton Little Athletics Centre as your centre.
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- At Plympton Flyers Come and Try is free!
- You are welcome to attend any meet throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45am on Sunday morning and sign in at the registration window next to the canteen
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes, hat and sneakers
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction
It’s not too late to join for the 2019/20 season!
It’s not too late to join Plympton Flyers, or to have a free come and try during one of our regular meets.
We happily accept new members throughout the season.
Visit our Register page for more info on how to join up. Season fees have been heavily discounted.
- $105 for Tiny Tot
- $105 for 1st athlete
- $101 for 2nd athlete
- $60 for 3rd athlete
- $25 for 4th and subsequent athletes
To register for two free Come and Try sessions visit our Come and Try page.
For new athletes come and let us show you what athletics is all about at Plympton Flyers. We will have qualified coaches to teach you each of the events you will be participating in.
Any further questions? Please call me, Scott Miller (Centre President) 0413 756 816, or email firstname.lastname@example.org