Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers run a Sunday morning athletics program at Hamilton Secondary College from October through March.
We encourage children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Tiny Tots (ages 3 to 5) are also catered for in a fun games and skills based program.
2 x FREE Come and Try’s – Registration now open for the 2020/21 season
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ for a maximum of two Come and Try attendances before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here, create a new Family account and fill in the details.
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- At Plympton Flyers Come and Try is free!
- You are welcome to attend two consecutive meets throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45am on Sunday morning and sign in at the registration window next to the canteen
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes, hat and sneakers
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction
2020/21 Summer Season – 2nd Half begins Jan 17th
The second half of the summer athletics season begins on Sunday January 17th and it’s not too late to join or have two free come and trys at one of our regular meets.
We happily accept new members throughout the season. Visit our Register page for more info on how to join up.
Season fees have been heavily discounted from Jan 1st.
- $100 for Tiny Tot
- $100 for 1st athlete
- $90 for 2nd athlete
- $60 for 3rd athlete
- $25 for 4th and subsequent athletes
To register for two free Come and Try sessions visit our Come and Try page.
For new athletes come and let us show you what athletics is all about at Plympton Flyers. We will have qualified coaches to teach you the events you will be participating in.
Any further questions? Please call me, Scott Miller (Centre President) 0413 756 816, or email firstname.lastname@example.org