Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers Little Athletics Centre encourages children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Tiny Tots (ages 3 to 5) are also catered for in a fun games and skills based program.
2 x FREE Come and Try’s
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ for a maximum of two Come and Try attendances before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here – https://salaaportal.myrcrm.com and then create a new profile.
The “Sign up for 2x Come and Try sessions!” option will then be available. Select Plympton Little Athletics Centre as your centre.
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- At Plympton Flyers Come and Try is free!
- You are welcome to attend any meet throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45am on Sunday morning
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes and sneakers
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction
2018/19 season – Registrations open!
The season has started but it is never too late to join. Members join throughout the season and we always welcome come and try participants.
To register as a Little Athlete please register through the Little Athletics SA on-line registration system. All registrations must be completed online.
New members need to ‘create’ a profile and returning members need to ‘sign in’. Come and Try families must register via the portal too.
Look forward to seeing you out at the track!