Welcome to Plympton Flyers Little Athletics
Plympton Flyers Little Athletics Centre encourages children aged from U/6 to U/17 to strive to achieve their best in the full range of track and field athletic events.
Tiny Tots (ages 3 to 5) are also catered for in a fun games and skills based program.
2 x FREE Come and Try’s – Registration opens soon for the 2020/21 season
Come along and join in the fun of Little Athletics for two free Come & Try sessions!
Athletes may ‘Come and Try’ for a maximum of two Come and Try attendances before deciding to register for the season.
To register for Come and Try just click here – *expected to open September 2020*
Before you attend:
- You must register online (for insurance purposes) prior to attending a Come and Try
- At Plympton Flyers Come and Try is free!
- You are welcome to attend any meet throughout the season
- Please arrive at 8:45am on Sunday morning and sign in at the registration window next to the canteen
- Kids can wear comfy active clothes, hat and sneakers
- Look for a committee member with a blue Plympton shirt to guide you in the right direction
2020/21 season starts mid October!
2020/21 Summer Season Competition
The Little Athletics summer season runs from October until March each year. Registrations will open in September.
Any questions? Please call me, Scott Miller (Centre President) 0413 756 816, or email email@example.com